STOP PRESS: We are currently on our summer break but are looking forward to the start of the new season on Tuesday 6th September 2022, when club nights will resume every Tuesday evening from at 7:30 pm to 10.00pm.
For full information on what we would like everyone to continue doing on club nights please see the Covid 19 playing guidance page.
We play every Tuesday evening from early September to the end of April with good quality feathered shuttlecocks.
The club, now in its sixth decade, has it’s probably fair to say had a pretty good track record in local leagues and competitions.
Our players come from all walks of life and span a wide age range. We all share a love of the game of Badminton and enjoy nothing better than a great game of doubles!
Is this you?
- Did you play badminton at University or College level and fancy making a come back?
- Have you played Badminton to a good club standard before and fancy swinging a racket in anger again?
- Are you an up and coming player looking to take your Badminton to next level?
- You know your way round a Badminton Court and understand level doubles, mixed tactics to some degree and may have already played league matches too.
- Or perhaps you used to play: life got in the way, and you want to dust off your rackets and start chasing a small feathered shuttlecock around what on the face of it looks like s a small court!
What do you think: is this you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Pop over to the ‘contact us’ page and drop us a line and we’ll take it from there?